STRATFORD CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES

Witness

December 26, 1963: Another place of worship has been added to the Tenth District by the acquisition of the former Red Mens Hall by the local congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses. Welcome to Lordship!

March 5, 1964: NEW CHURCH IN LORDSHIP: Another new item in Lordship is the erection of the sign on Stratford Road in front of the former Red Mens Hall which has now been purchased by the Stratford Congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses, announcing services at Kingdom Hall. Years ago this same building housed the place of worship of the Lordship Community Church until it increased its congregation and acquired the present church building on Prospect Drive.

RedMen1958

Red Men 1958

Bookstore1972

Bookstore 1972

RETURN TO THE HISTORY OF LORDSHIP MAIN PAGE:
  • HISTORY OF LORDSHIP MAIN PAGE